Paper Submission System (EDAS)
- Creating Your Account
- Paper Registration
- Review Paper Upload
Creating Your Account
- Go to EDAS Conference Management System.
- Click "create new account."
- Fill required fields.
- Fill additional fields if any (wheel chair, begetarian, etc.).
- Check "I concent to the EDAS privacy policies" and click .
- Instructions for setting up the password will be mailed.
- Clicking the link in the mail body lets you to the the screen below for setting your password.
activates your EDAS account.
- Login EDAS Conference Management System and click .
- Find "IEEE GCCE 2015" from the list and click a note icon on the right.
- Click your preferred category.
- Enter required field and check the topics related to your paper (Demo! category has no "Category" dropdown. Press button to proceed.
- Your paper registration is completed. Use (+) icon at "Authors" to add co-authors (you may have to ask co-authors to create accounts on EDAS). Use upload icon at "Review manuscript" to upload your paper.
Review Paper Upload
- Get an A4-sized IEEE template and write your paper (2-pages for review).
- [Demo! Category only] Upload your movie to YouTube (optional)
- Login EDAS Conference Management System.
- Registered papers are now listed in your home page. Click icon at "Upload paper" to proceed.
- Confirm that authors listed in your manuscript are correctly registered on EDAS. Check the checkbox and proceed uploading.